what was the 1st movie you ever saw in a theater?

.... and your kids, too!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• pet sematary!! i ran out screaming!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 5:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My first movie was E.T and my DD is 2 she hasn't been to the movies and she isn't much of a T.V child which i love that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My 1st was An American Tail... I was 5. My dad made a daddy daughter date day out of it, complete with lunch at the restaurant of my choosing. I was so in love ... I'll never 4get it :) My sons 1st movie was Horton Hears a Who and daughters 1st movie was Bolt
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• the first movie I remember seeing was Alladin, and it was so packed, me and my sister couldnt sit together. I do remember going to a drive in movie when I was like 4, but no idea what the movie was. My sons first movie was 300, he was 4 months and slept through the whole thing. His first toon was??Igor i think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ET or Star wars (not sure which one ) My memory is really fuzzy, I am sure I saw others but those are the two i can remember seeing, I think it was empire stikes back because my cousin was mad that i kept calling "fries back" he said i was an annoying baby and didnt want to see ti with me lmao.

My kids was probably finding nemo as far as in a theater, but they had seen many movies at home before that, with my oldest being autistic it was just easier to watch movies at home, we didnt take them to the movies until they were 4 and 1 y/o
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My first was Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Not the 2009 one, but the 1979 one. Don't laugh! Yes, that means I'm kind of old. lol I don't really remember the actual movie much. What I remember most is waiting in line and staring at the huge wall mural the theater had for the movie. My first child's first movie was a Harry Potter movie and she was a baby and mostly slept through it. My 2nd child's was also a Harry Potter when she was a baby but I spent most of the movie out in the hallway with my older child because she couldn't sit still and be quiet while DH stayed in and watched with the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Song of the South.

Never will I forget that movie...
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• for my kids, my son is oldr so i took him to hotel for dogs, and i took both my son and daughter to how train your dragon, both very cute movies, my daughter however gets scared eaily so she didnt really like the dragons so much but she is afraid of over the hedge beceuase the animals are afraid of the hedge and bear haha, not funny but it is funny
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 5:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My first was The Fox and the Hound. I don't remember what my daughters first movie was, maybe Stuart Little 2?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We went to the Drive-In when I was little, but I can't remember the first movie I saw at one of those...I always fell asleep...lol.
    I think my first movie at an indoor movie theater was "Annie" when I was about 12 or 13.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2010