Wednesday has passed us by. What are you doing this weekend???

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are just going to be hanging out since it is suppose to rain here all weekend. Maybe I will take the girl's shopping and then all 3 of them to the park if the rain does hold off. We are excited cause we have tickets to the Blueclaws game next weekend so we figured we would just lay low. Everyone have a great weekend.
    momof349

Answer by momof349 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• i cant believe its almost friday! saturday is my nephews graduation party. long drive from us. about an hour and a half. should be fun! my brother has a pool so i am looking forward to cooling off in it and for my kids to enjoy it as well with family and their cousins. Sunday is an open day! thinking either the beach or the park so the kids can let loose and get wet in the sprinklers there. what about yourself?
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I take a bunch of xanax, benedryl, flexeril, motrin and whatever else I come across then I turn myself into jail to do weekend because I defended myself when I got assaulted in front of my child. then lost my job so I go to pay the fines for taking it to trial.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Our weekend is boring but I am taking a mini 3 day vacay to Reno NV next week
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We are going to watch my son's baseball game on Friday. We are going to another baseball game on Saturday and I'm not sure about Sunday;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We are driving about two hours to go to my step-sons 13 birthday party cook out, then saturday I have to work till 3-4pm and I have to start at 430am so not to much on saturday, sunday laying low also maybe bring my DD to the park and play outdoors and relax. My DD and hubby will do something while I am at work on saturday maybe go to great-grandma's house and have lunch and hang out for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• That sounds like a lot if fun. I'm away from
    family & old friends. Well, Its my kids vacation starting this weekend. I don't know what to do yet except for the swimming lessons I've scheduled for them.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'm having a family get together to celebrate my daughter's 8th birthday!It coincides with my SIL's birthday and she's over here with her daughter and my brother visiting us from Washinton DC.I promised DD she could have any treats or special dish she likes and she's going to help me cook.Lot's of chocolate involved... :0)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 5:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Relaxing with my DH&Kiddos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• loading a uhaul todaythen spending most of the weekend driving to Texas from Utah
    BLEH
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2010