just wondering please no bashing

im in love with my dh but i really like his friend and i know he likes me too when me and dh are fighting a dh takes off his friend is always there, i would never cheat on my hubby but is it wrong to run to him when dh takes of and goes out drinking

we are just friend i dont have any close friends and like i said we just talk i would never cheat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i think it would turn into that and you know it, i am not bashing you at all, but you know what you want, you want to have fun and be loved and noticed and this other guy does that for you and if he were to make a move you would be renderless, make the choice, and good luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'm not bashing either, BUT i agree with anonymous saying it may end up being more. You may be in need of someone, hell be there....you may need some one to talk to....hell be there....one thing leads to another... and....

You don't have to be having sex to cheat. It can be emotionally too and that is just as hurtful.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• thanks but its really not like that i would never do anything its like talking to a girlfriend i know he likes me but he wouldnt do that to his friend i know he wouldnt i told dh and he doesnt care so should i care if i keep talking to him when dh runs off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• hmmmm, your not a child you know better, you obvoulsy have it on your mind, and i am totally not trying to bash but come on you know something will happen, your lying to yourself, you say he is like a girlfriend but yet you are worried about it, you say your not worried but then your worried, i just did three circles. come on now lady, woman to woman, you know right from wrong. i would say its wrong but i tota;;y understand wanting the extra attention
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• have you talk to your husband about his drinking and how it bother's you? the other man may be just a friend now,, but then something happens and you end up comforting him or vice versa and then you cross the line. happens all the time. if you don't want to take the chance then get out of the situation. we never know what we will do unless it happens. If this guy suddenly kisses you what will you do? will you stop being his friend or tell your husband, or pretend it didn't happen. Honestly do you really think he is letting you run to him because he is a super nice guy, or does he think one day he has a shot? i would bet number 2. if you decided that you marriage is over are you going to date him? if you think you would then you are already emotionally cheating, you are getting from him what you are not getting from your husband,. First thing you should do is try to fix things with your husband and stop running to this guy.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 6:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I honestly do not see how you could be In Love with your DH.. if you have feelings for someone else.. There seems to me, to be somethings, alot of things missing in your married. If I was in your shoes I would talk to DH, maybe some counseling would help repair what seems to be broken.

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• So not only would his wife betray him but his best friend as well? Good plan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• What do you want? Do you want to build this relationship with him or work on fixing these problems with your dh? The more you depend on him the further you push dh away. Have you ever considered that you might be fighting with dh more often so you can be with the friend? You can't have your cake and eat it too without consequences. Decide on what you want, work on the marriage and cut friend loose or cut dh loose and let friend become available and build that relationship but the way things are now is a hurt waiting to happen to lots of folks.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• It's called "having an emotional affair". When your husband finds out, he will be in a state of High Pissoff, so you do whatever you want, just be prepared for the consequences.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2010