??????

My boyfriends friend just started dating this gurl and im in a relationship my boyfriend purposed and i said yes we have been together 3yrs and im pregnant well he likes to drink and party other than that we get along great and i luv him but im ready to settle down, and im afraid hes not... well anyways his friend really likes me and wants me always flirting he works all the time and is a couple of yrs older and has a house and everything what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Grow up. THATS what you should do. You are obviously NOT ready to be a mother and have another human beings life in your hands. Same with your boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• im just trying to figure out if i should stay w/ my bf even if he doesnt want to grow up ive asked and he told me hes not giving up friends or beer and im just wondering if it would be best to move on now before things get worse wiether its with this guy or someone new i think my boyfriend has a problem with drinking
    and anonymous im a very responsible person have been since i was a child i raised my sister and brother and my brother has cp i know i can care for my child with or without a man thank u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• anyways i do love my bf but i dont love his drinking habits everyweekend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Then if it is that bad, kick him to the curb. Be the responsible person you say you are and do what's best for you and your unborn child! GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You simply can not base a relationship on who has the better house and job for Gods sake. So what if the other guy flirts with you. Have some respect for yourself and do not fall for that act. The attraction you are feeling for his friend is not real. Some women have a tendancy to take notice when a guy is all of the sudden in a new relationship. Don't get sucked into that senerio it will not work out. Leave the friend alone to his new relationship. Be a woman and not some silly girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• sooo.. you're tempted by the "house and everything"? hmm, ever hear of the saying The grass isn't always greener?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• k I don't even know what your asking.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I dont know what she is saying either.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You need to do what is best for your child. Right now, you don't really matter.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• do you mean should you take the house and car or should you take the baby;'s daddy? In all honesty you shouldn't be with either. If you could pass up Daddy this easily he isn't the love of your life. Your baby needs you to be in love with her, and then worry about the rest later. It is better to be alone and strong with your child, than in a relationship you don't want with a man who doesn't understand the commitment needed for this little baby. Say bye bye to Daddy for now - he can still see his baby, but he isn't ready for her, say bye bye to his friend he doesn't evoke any romantic feelings in you, just financial, ... now be the Mommy, enjoy, love and embrace that little baby. Let the world keep spinning and one day, the perfect man, the right man will show up and you WILL KNOW without a doubt it's him. If you have to ask these questions, you know you shouldn't be choosing them.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2010