Wondering...

If Noah, Abraham and Moses could talk to God and Angels appeared to countless people like Mary and Joseph and Jesus came to Paul, why can we not hear God and see Angels or Jesus anymore? I wish we could

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because most people no longer believe in fairy tales...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You still can, but you have to develop your relationship with God. There are a few churches by me that operate in the prophetic.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Padre Pio comes to mind along with the children of Madriguera and Fatima. I know there more, those are the ones who just  popped into my head right now.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• How do they operate under the prophetic? I am curious
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We aren't as primitive and superstitious as we were back in those days. I mean, what if Moses and Abraham and the others only SAID that god spoke to them when, actually, he didn't. Usually, no one else was there to witness it. They could CLAIM anything they wanted. Neither Mary nor Joseph wrote down what they saw--it was other people writing it down. Other people CLAIMING that this is how it happened. Other people who WEREN'T THERE. My opinion is that god never spoke and never could speak. And, from personal experience, angels don't speak--not in audible sentences. But they do laugh.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yahweh talks to me all the time, he could you too if you allowed him. His word [the bible] is where he does most of the talking to anyone who truly wants to know HIS truths. He also warns through dreams and visions as well. Like I have said before what people generally call instinct is Yahweh speaking to them. Impulse to do evil is not him that is the evil one. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Funny witchcraft is nothing but superstition and you would try to say that about Yahweh and his chosen people. No- Yahweh and his truths are not superstitions, but you already knew that. As far as demons laughing; I don't give them a reason to. I know they tremble at the mentioning of Yahweh and his son Yahshua's powerful Holy names. I am the one laughing at them. Blessing..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Because we don't take the time to listen. We have so much doubt in our minds by society that it is hard to hear the voice of God through it all.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Because we have the bible now and the knowledge of Jesus. JMO I do believe he sends us people and guides our intuition and stuff like that.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010