Is anyone else sick?

I mean, scratchy, sore throat for about a week now, congested nose and ears, now coughing. But, other than that, I feel fine. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have all the symptoms you just described. I know it's allergies and I cannot find my Claratin D pills.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• could it be allergies?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Me too!!! I have had the same thing for 2 weeks! My 3 year old started feeling icky with like no real symptoms just swollen glands and irriatable. He feels better but now my glands in my neck are so swollen you can see them! My ears hurt too and I never get that. And Sooooo tired! I feel like I cant keep my head up. WTH!!! This is too wierd, there is definitly something going around. Feel better soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I have had a consistent cough that began out of the blue and just goes on and on. I don't know why or what the problem is, but I have no allergies, no phlegm, no fevers, no sore throat, nothing to go along with it. It is driving me nuts!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010