Is this why there are no jobs?

A French doctor says ‘Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.’ A German doctor says ‘That is nothing; we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks. The Russian doctor says ‘In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.’ An American doctor, not to be outdone, says ‘You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Illinois , put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work.’

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Teeheee Yep that would be it
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• giggle.......
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• rolling on floor               Oh boy, I love starting the day with a good laugh!!!!  Thank you OP!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Oh please. For about the hundredth time, there are jobs. Unfortunately too many people are holding out for management and draining unemployment funds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I think the one with no brains would be the people that think that this started with Obama. 

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Oh please. For about the hundredth time, there are jobs.

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• That's funny.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Suuuure there are jobs! I have a degree, and it took me a full 28 months to find a part-time (15 hr or so a week) job! Yay me! I am so grateful to have this job, just started this week, but IF there are soooo many jobs, why did it take this long for me to get one? I don't have anything negative on me, I'm a good worker, smart, been training this week, and they are impressed with how quickly I am picking up on things.

And I love that little story above! So funny, so true!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• They used this same joke years ago except it was a man from Texas...
    Anonymous

• lol
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2010