Why did Obama give $400 million to Gaza terrorists?

These are the same Palestinians who cheered when the twin towers were destroyed by Islamic terrorists. This is a complete disgrace. These animals deserve nothing from us.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9G7RTG80&show_article=1

See how they cheered the death of 3,000 Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You are absolutly right. But our government has been giving money to terrorists for ages. Forget that is it just plain wrong, they say bribery is the way to get things done. (of course they are wrong, these people are laughing thier way to the bank metaphorically) From the little I know about how congress is run I believe that that is exactly what they think.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Now they can paint BarryBadAsses face on the nose of a missle being sent into Israel I guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

•  

WELL DUH.  HE'S A MUSLIM.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Either a muslim himself or a muslim ass kisser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• No wonder our nation is so broke. Are we just putting in requests for China to cut checks to these guys now? Seriously. Pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• He is NOT a Muslim. What makes you people so in favor of lying about the President and ...how can we trust a You Tube? They can be edited....try to think clearly now and don't automatically bash the President. None of our Presidents deserve this kind of treatment. Please....get a life.
    A few decades ago, Afghanistan was getting money and aircraft and weapons from the United States. We helped to defend them against Russia. Probably added up to a whole lot more money,too. ....who was President? Maybe...a Republican? I think if you are bashing Obama, why shouldn't we,in all fairness, do research on the past ? Maybe you have a problem with History and are too young to remember these things? Probably.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Honey, he signs on the dotted line. He is responsible for the spending that happens on his watch. Congress is equally responsible, if not more responsible (since they can spend without his approval). I am not the anons that said that he is muslim. I really don't know what religion his is at heart and I don't care. His policy is what bothers me. The progressive policy bothers me (all those in congress as well). Government is a stinking fish rotting from the head down. We would do better to pick people out of the phone book to serve in government. Sort of like jury duty.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Because Istrael isn't the cause of the minute anymore.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Maybe it was a down payment to take Helen Thomas off our hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• The twin towers (and the 47-story Building 7) were demolished with explosives, and NOT by "Muslim terrorists" as the real perpetrators would have you believe. Brainwashed much? Filled with mindless hate? Who are the "animals" here? Turn off your television and educate yourself. You are right about one thing though, it is a complete disgrace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010