what were your first....like immediate first..

pregnancy symptoms...did you have any tip offs at all? also did you ever have the "spotting.implantation bleeding" if so when did that happen for you? reason being, i think i may be PG but i kinda got my period (BC screw up) but it was really really light tan, then period red for 1 day and then back to light pinky and light tan/clear....all happened in 3 days...took 3 tests all neg...actual period not due for another week or 2...kinda stressing. headaches, some nausea, nipples look weird (according to my best friend haha i showed her)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first I went with a friend to the store we got down the road I started feeling neasueas (I was fine allday too) didn't say anything on the way home from the store it got worse we didn't even get all the way in the drive way I jumped out of the car thought I was going to get sick, but didn't. That day was the only symptom I had. I did have implant bleeding with her it was a brownish color and spotted lasted about a day and a half. I had the symptom first 2 days later was the bleeding. Took a test the first time when I was having the symptom of car sickness then it said nagative 2-3 days later took another test that had a very light light positive so waited 3 more days and took one and seen I was pregnant I found out 2 weeks (seriously) before my period was due. CONTINUE.............
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• my second I didn't have any neausea or car sickness anything with her I did have spotting with her it was brown lasted a day then went away I took a test said positive so I then made dr appiontment and then I ended up having sex with DH and I was spotting it was bright red like a period called the doctor he done an internal ultrasound he said I was pregnant and everything looked fine then he said DH and I couldn't have sex for the first trimester. I spotted off and on through my first trimmester sometimes it was brown in color other times red in color. I have 2 healthy babies 5 and 2.5 I didn't get sore boobs or nipples with either of mine.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My only 2 symptoms were excessive thirst (for water and nothing but water), and night time nausea right about the time i laid down in bed. If it weren't for those 2 symptoms I would have never known I was pregnant with my first because I still had periods for the first 4 months!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I didnt even know I was pregnant until I was almost 2 months! I didnt have any werid symptom other then my jeans not really fitting, but I had had problems with my weight for all my life so I didnt think about it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• oooh and another was I HATED avacados and usually I eat them like nothing..so now i think about it it was a symptom
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• well diagnose me hahahaha so far i have had the following: weird looking boobs, allegrgy symptoms which i have NEVER had in my whole life, headaches, thirsty for ONLY water, some nausea when i walk too fast?? or get too warm, face a little more oily, and the oh so accurate "gut feeling".........still neg tests though! when i was pg with my daughter i had that feeling and 3 weeks of neg tests....i cant wait that long!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My legs jerked for no reason. Like Restless Leg Syndrome but, I only do it when I am pregnant.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• my boobs were sore and I was tired, and went to have a drink with alcohol in it and threw it up
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Uh, only a missed period, and then it wasn't until I missed 4 did I wonder. Because I had missed 3 before, but, never 4. Then, at 20+ weeks, I got a little bigger and finally felt him moving. I really had no symptoms.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• The smell of donuts baking... they made me SICK! And I LOVE donuts!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010