Have a facebook? Did you know...

that anyone can see your phone number? At the top right of your page, go to account then find friends. On the left will be "phonebook". Click on that and there will be a list of all your friends and their numbers...

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't seem to have the "find friends" option at the top. Where I have it doesn't list address book.

Plus I never put my # on my account. Clearly another fb error of judgment. Just remove if you wish not to share.
    Anonymous

• Only if you have your privacy setting set that everyone on your friends list or only certain people on your friends list or everyone on facebook or everyone period. I have it set where only people on my friends list can see my number and the only people on my friends list are people I know. The other option is to not put your number up there. Of course I also have facebook set where only people on my friendslist can see anything.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Maybe only if you entered a phone number. I checked it and mine is not listed. Out of about 100 friends only 3 phone numbers are on there.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• huh...had NO idea...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My dd told me about that last night. I had to go check out and see if my phone number was exposed!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I looked again and I don't even have my number up on facebook anyway. :P
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• only if you put your number on there. b/c my phone number is NOT on there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Well if don't want people to see certain info about you then do post it on the internet. Just because it says it secure doen't mean it is. I only post pics. post, and info that I don't mind other people seeing. I would never put my number on facebook even if its on private
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• don't*^^ not do
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yes it does show up on your profile only if you enter it in with the rest of your info. So... if you don't want your number to be public then don't enter it..
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2010