Not at Ground Zero/Agree?

I AGREE! http://governmentmess.blogspot.com/2010/06/thousands-rally-against-ground-zero.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Should not happen even NEAR Ground Zero
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• There is already a Mosque near ground zero, why the need for a new one at ground zero. More pushing of an agenda. These people just don't know when to quit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Some people argue that it is four bolcks away and not "on ground zero" but I agree that it is wrong. Besides don't they ring their bells several times a day for a call to prayer? That wouldn't be what I want to hear while standing at ground zero.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Seriously disrespectful to the victims and families from 911.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

Why? Muslims didn't do that, some asshole extremists recruited for political purposes did. If you don;t hold the catholic church responsible for the RAPIST priests than you shouldn't hold the Muslim faith responsible for the extremist terrorists who have nothing to do with the majority Muslims of the world

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• So let them build their mosque in Dearborn Mich it is already Islam infested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I disagree. I think the perfect place for a Mosque is near ground Zero. It wasn't Muslims who did it. It was terrorists who are Muslim who did this, people who are twisting their faith. They hoped 9/11 would put fear the hearts of all Americans. What better way to show them they didn't than to build a Mosque!? What better way to show them the strength and the INTELLIGENCE of the American people!!? What better way to show them that they didn't destroy our way of life, our values, our acceptance of all people, cultures and faiths, which is what makes us different than them?!
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 10:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Why? Muslims didn't do that, some asshole extremists recruited for political purposes did. If you don;t hold the catholic church responsible for the RAPIST priests than you shouldn't hold the Muslim faith responsible for the extremist terrorists who have nothing to do with the majority Muslims of the world

Good point!
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 10:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Please, please, you are being terribly disingenuous.
    THE mother f****** want to build it as a sign that they have conquered something, AND YOU KNOW IT!
    What is wrong with your mind??
    Thank God, you are in charge of NOTHING!
    Unfortunately, plenty of your ilk ARE!
    I really fail to see why people like you don't just move to the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people just want to make a fu**in' statement!
    Makes me sooooo mad.
    I would forbid them to do it if it were possible.
    Screw em'!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• It isn't disrespectful because 9-11 was a false flag op, evident to anyone with eyes that see and a working brain. They just conveniently placed the blame on Muslims. Do the research and you'll see it's true. The facts scream inside job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2010