Do you use coupons when you shop?

I've NEVER used coupons and me and my husband are so broke! lol. But my grandma starting giving me the ones she didn't use and we decided for one week, we'd try it. It took us almost an hour longer at the grocery store but we spent 120 and saved 65. It was the greatest feeling ever! I will always use coupons from now on! Anyways, do you ahve a coupon book? Or how does your system work? We just started this so we both walk around with handfuls of coupons looking for stuff and I need to be more organized about it. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep, every time, I save an average of 50% per trip... but my record is 12 boxes of cereal for FREE
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• not with everything, I only use coupons with diapers(I get really good coupons with diaper. once dh bought a jumbo pack of pampers size 5 and with 4 coupons he got it for 4 dollars!) and we use it dd's snacks,like the gerber snacks
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Mom was a coupon clipper. I have been clipping coupons for over 39 years. I once belonged to a coupon/refunding club during the height of major promotions by companies such as Proctor & Gamble. I always had rebate money and free product coupons coming in. If you live near a CVS drug store I understand they have in store kiosks where you can download coupons to use in their store. The smart phones also have apps that will allow you to download coupons which can be scanned at the check out. Check your Sunday paper every week. There is usally a coupon insert with loads of money saving coupons. Also go to the merchandisers website. Just by becoming a member companies such as Colgate will send you coupons via email.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 10:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I shop at the commissary which is already a saver and then save 30-70 percent on top of that with coupons! Very good way to save!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Make sure you hit online coupon sites, just punch in what your are looking for and boom out come coupons. You can really save a lot with coupons...better in my pocket than others!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yep, we have ALWAYS used coupons. I use http://www.ppgazette.com/ every week. They are the same ones in the Sunday paper, all in one place.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2010