Cheating on hubby

Would I be wrong if I told this guy his wife is cheating with several men while he is on deployment? He thinks his wife is so faithful but she is far from that. I know for a fact she has cheated because she told me. She also babysits all the kids of the men that she has slept with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• stay out of other peoples marraiges
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• that's a tough call. he deserves to know though, that's what it would come down to for me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• How will it benefit you? Is he currently deployed, then no I wouldn't tell him, he has enough to deal with. If he's home, sure go meddle but be prepared for him to not believe you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree with peanutsmommy1. I also think whatever is done in the dark will come to light. He will probably find out somehow.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• "stay out of other peoples marraiges"
    Terrible advice. It became your business when she told you she was cheating. Speculating is one thing, but if she actually told you, then you have every right to go tell him whats up. He could end up with an STD from sleeping with his own wife-that is WRONG! Tell him. It will hurt, but he needs to know and it is so much better to find out before something devistating happens like she gets pregnant with another mans kid, or her husband gets an STD.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Why in the world would you tell him while is deployed? There is nothing he can do about it halfway around the world and if he is in Irag or Afghanistan, it would be a heartless thing to do to him. Not to mention petty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• "I agree with peanutsmommy1. I also think whatever is done in the dark will come to light. He will probably find out somehow."

Yeah, once he finds out he has herpes, or little Joey is not his kid.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• he is DEPLOYED.... don't you think he should be able to focus on staying alive vs his wife cheating.... if you are going to tell him, at least wait till he is home
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Are you ok with him returning and killing her? I wouldn't want that on my conscious. She'll screw up (no pun intended) and he'll find out when he sees her name on the bathroom wall when he gets back on base. Then again he might think it's hot that other men want her. We never know what other couples get in to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• OP here- He just left on a ship for 6 months, so no he is not in Iraq
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2010