Tiny Bumps.....

Okay about two weeks ago my eight month old had five red dots. One on her fore head three on her right hand and one on her right thumb. well after a couple days they went away, now it's been about two weeks and every where there was a dot there is now a flesh colored bump. They are small and no it is not

fallingfiamonds

Asked by fallingfiamonds at 10:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ask dermatolagist, if you are worried, they are the only ones who can give you an acurate awnser.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• UPDATE!!! I am not to alarmed at this point because I am bringing her to a doctor in the morning. I now have one of these bumps on my right hand. And know, they may not bother her or she doesn't act like they do. but this thing is making half of my hand hurt. I hope its nothing to serious.
    fallingfiamonds

Answer by fallingfiamonds at 9:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010