Moose.A.Moose (from nick jr)

my son LOVES moosie! He will stop dead in his track when he comes on, or if we are in his room playing & he hears it from the living room he goes running to watch him! Does anyone know where i can find anything with him on it, clothes, toys, books, decorations?! ANYTHING?!! Thanks!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my son loves him too!!! him and yo gabba gabba and dora.
    i would just google him to look for stuff.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Ebay sometimes has stuff but it cost a lot. My son loves him too and I tried to find things but after a few days gave up the search.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• yup, google ANYTHING and you'll find something.My 21 month old son likes him too. We watch all those shows in the morning(or atleast the TV is on in the back round)So he'll stop what he's doing here & there.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I was looking for some things after I read this because my son likes him too. All I could find were some things on ebay here is the link though
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=moose+and+zee
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2010