Has your DH asked you about the size of your former lovers? My DH is well equipped but is constantly concerned about his size and inquiring about my past boy friends..

Frankly I have had past boy friend’s that were much smaller but they did not care one bit about anyone else. Is he just insecure? Should I tell him? I am afraid if I tell him he is the biggest he will be too cocky!

Have you dealt with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I have been through the same thing with SO in the past. I think they just want to be told that they are the biggest one we have ever had. But honestly I have seen bigger ones than SO's but I really do think his is the perfect size. Any bigger and I wouldn't be able to take it all. And if it were much smaller it wouldn't fill me up. I really think SO's fits me just perfect and I never wanna see another one. But I wont tell him that, I always just I refuse to talk about the past and eventually he will let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You are right if I say perfect size he will take that as I have had bigger etc. So just not details?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Tell him he is the biggest and let him feel good about it. Each man wants to hear...Oh baby..you are the best I've ever had.The biggest,the greatest,oooo lala." That should shut him up about it for awhile.
    And to answer your question, no my dh has never asked me something like that. He knows his man goods are good, he doesnt need reassurance that his is the biggest I've ever seen.
    Anonymous

• My STBX is very insecure (always was one of our issues) and never asked about guys in my past. Said he didn't want to know and that was because I am the second person he was ever with but he knew my experience was a lot more than his.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I guess that is one advantage of never having been intimate with anyone except my darling husband of more than 45 years. He knows that there is no one with whom he is ever going to be compared!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Nany, you are correct, but there is nothing I can do at this point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I think a lot of men are insecure about their package. My DH wants to hear that he is the biggest of them all. He is the perfect size for me and yes I have seen bigger but would never tell him. It would crush him. Let them have their moment.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I can betcha anything he just wants you to tell him that he's bigger than all the other guys! Enflate his ego & just tell him he has the biggest dick you've ever seen & hopefully he'll stop asking...LOL!

But no, DH does not ask me this & he is also very well endowed. He could care less how big anyone elses penis is. None of my ex's did either, some were big & some were small. But, i always tell DH that he has the best package...and that is true, he has the best one I've ever seen.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My man is secure in the fact that he is on the larger side. My first husband (I'm widowed) was bigger - too big in fact, but I never tell my husband that and he's never asked. I just let him know that I love his size and how much he pleases me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'd lie and tell him you are the best you ever had( maybe he is).......and maybe then he'd drop the subject. don't tell him any details, it could cause problems.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010