Did you know this?

Yahweh knew people were going to forget his Holy name as those have done in the past while worshiping his enemy. Jeremiah 23:27. "They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through Ba'al worship."
And it did happen for a time. Now it is time for it to be revealed once again! HalleluYAH!

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• And that is what the post is about. How people forgot Yahweh's name, they know his false title g-d as we can see, but it is not nor will it ever be his name. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Amen! Thank you for some happy inspiration!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• U R Welcome! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I don't think people are forgetting God's name, I do not know a Christian (or Jew) who does not know the name of the God of Abraham. He did however forbid it to be used lightly or to be erased or defiled, that is why Jews do not write it, and they used to only speak it in the temple, the holy of holies.

Anonymous

• Daphna28, You misunderstand so much. That scripture is about forgetting God's name to worship false gods!
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 12:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I think anyone that knows how to read can understand what it says M2
    Anonymous

• Anon- Ok even by that point of view people have forgotten the importance of using it. The whole world doesn't use it. You can believe the excuses of others, but I  go by the book. His name is to be used in praise,and song. That is his glory, as we pray.."holy be thy name...."

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Wow, i have to say that for the first time ever i agree with M2KNL i have gone wild-watch out!

This passage is not about his name, its about worshipping false Gods.

Daphna do you know what Ba al Worship is? I dont think so because you would know Ba al is a false God.

So it reads "They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through false God(Ba al) worship."

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• IraqiVetWife
    " Wow, i have to say that for the first time ever i agree with M2KNL i have gone wild-watch out!"

I'm going to enjoy this moment because it might not happen again. Hopefully it happens more and more. lol
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 12:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• already sis! m2knl
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2010