What is one thing that you love the most about your DH

I would have to say he makes me laugh.

To much negative stuff lets share some positive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He loves being a family as much as I do. We are in it together. He's big and strong, yum. He's a hard worker and a great dad.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• There are several things, but what I love the most is the way he treats me. He cares so much about me.
    Anonymous

• He loves our big family and is so proactive as a parent, but physically, his hands!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My treats me like a queen. He is a hard worker and loves me for who i am. My life is good!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• There are so many but first and formost is his relationship with Christ!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• that he puts my needs above his own.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• He proves that Chivalry still lives!

He's hilarious, HOT & sexy, is an incredibally talented musician w/ a voice that melts like butter, he is wonderful to my DD, he helps me stay organized, HE CLEANS!!!!, he works hard for us, he is sensitive to my needs, he's not your average joe...he definitely has a character all his own, he paints my toe nails...LOL, he puts me & dd first always, he shows how grateful he is for me. The list goes on. I definitely married a wonderful man!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• It's hard to say anymore .. but I would still have to say he makes me laugh. We've had it rough for a while, but on our good days he can still make me laugh like no other.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• There are so many things, it is hard to name one. He does make me laugh and always doing goofy things to get a smile out of me. He is wonderful with my teenage daughter and treats her like his own. He is always doing things to fix the house. He loves me with all his heart. And will do pretty much anything I ask him to do.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Not a day goes by that I don't almost pee my self laughing at something he either did or said.
    Almost everyday he will scratch my back and give me a back massage (I love having my back touched, it's so relaxing).
    He works so I can stay home w/our daughter, and still puts her to bed a couple times a week and does half of her baths, plus cooks dinner once or twice a week and does the dishes sometimes.
    He's just an all around wonderful guy.
    I'm very lucky!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010