What should I get my 2 1/2 year old for Christmas?

All he really plays with are cars. And he has tons of those. And he likes to color but he has enough of all that too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• I'd wait a few more months before you decide, they change interests so quickly at that age
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yea I agree with peanut.. he may be into something now, but into something completely different by Christmas time. That's a loooong ways off lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree..I was going to say the same thing. Wait until its a little closer to christmas to see what he is interested in at that point.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• A Train Table. They come with the tracks & trains included. I bought one for my DS 2nd B-Day and he plays with it every day & even drives his cars on it. He's a car fanatic too. His is made by KidKraft. Very nicely made and looks cute too.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon....my nephew has a thomas the train table and he loves that thing. He plays with it constantly. It is a little large, but if you have a little bit of space for it (check before you buy it) then it would be a great investment that WILL be used! xo
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You are way ahead of yourself here, wait a little more..............................

Answer by older at 12:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I would wait i little bit longer too. But still start putting up money for Christmas. But the train table is a good idea, a black and Decker work bench, or a cars ball pit..

mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree, wait a couple more months. He may change tastes or you may find something in the store that you didn't see there before.

I'm getting my son his very first bike for his birthday. (He'll be two)
    For Christmas I'm not sure what I'm getting him. Maybe an Easle for him to draw and color pictures on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I think now is a good time to start thinking about Christmas! I start around now, so that each child can have a large Christmas without denting the pocketbook! And maybe try crafty things for his age group[!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I see a lot of answers for a train table....I just wanted to say that i se them for sale on craigslist ALL THE TIME! ~ Since it is so big, as long as it is in really excellent good condition, I would go with used!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2010