are there any work at homes jobs that arent part of one type of scam or another? Everytime I find something I do more resurch and its part of straaight BS of sometype or another. Im tired of looking at endlesss pyramide scams and givin money for nothing, PLEASE HELP!

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a list of good places I have used online before, it's all free. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

•  

I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I sent you a message.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Here's a list of work at home jobs http://laurampaulson.com/work-at-home-job-sources

Laura65

Answer by Laura65 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with questions an details if you'd like.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• There are a few things to think about and consider when looking into a Home based Busines...of course are they credible, what is their Track record with major Financial Reportings, Like Fortune Magazine, Forbes, USA Today, NY Post, etc. Where do they stand with the BBB and The US Chamber of Commerce. What is their HISTORY and this is huge b/c there are TONS and TONS of start up companies and most go belly up...

Next, and thing Where is the Want and NEED for their Product or servic...I am not knocking ANYONE's Product or passion what one loves another does not...But think about the Country right now and the recession where do the want and needs lie, BESIDES more money and staying home, are peoplelookng for Kitchen equiptment, Candles, Clothes, purses, books, Insurance, Protection, etc?

These were the MAJOR driving factors for my choice and it has brough me ENORMOUS success!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel.. I felt the same way til I found the company I have been with for 2 years now. Its called Ameriplan. We are a VERY well established company- 18 years old and #1 in the nation for discount health. With what we do we do pay some money which I know alot of people are skeptical about but the reason being is because we are independent brokers so we OWN the business...And to start ANY business there is some kind of investment.. Our options are VERY affordable. Either $9.95 or $179. You can hear the difference between the two option if you listen to this recorded line that will tell you ALL of the information about who we are, what we do, how we get paid and how to get started.. 951-262-3335. It only takes about 8 minutes. You can then message me with any questions or give me a call at 845-883-0251. There are alot of great companies out there you just need to find the one that best fits your needs. :0)
    halraur

Answer by halraur at 5:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Stop by my profile and ask me for more info if you want to work from home. Internet and long-distance plan required. :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2010