Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get a CPT medical code for a dental procedure?

I'm looking for a cpt that will work for placing arestin (antimicrobial) into the pockets for periodontal disease. Can anyone help me with this??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Call your insurance Company... they should have someone that can help you with this!


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.