why are home paternity tests not available in NY?

whats up with that??? my husband is now convinced our daughter isnt his because she has blue eyes and we both have brown (everyone else in my family has blue eyes). I know that I havent been with another man in any way since my 18th birthday. He refuses to believe it, so we looked up home paternity testing and it's not available in NY on ANY site?? What do we do?? Are we forced to go to the courts to seek paternity testing??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea but your husband sounds paranoid and I would suggest counseling. Really.
    Anonymous

• Send him to a friggin' high school biology class to learn about recessive genes.
    Anonymous

• that sounds like he doesnt trust you and you have a miserable unhealthy marriage! So sorry for you! Prayers!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• none of those are helpful answers =(
    Anonymous

• Can't you just drive to the next state and get it done? NY isn't that big.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2010