is anyone exhauste too?

i am a mom now only 7 months and i am sooo exhausted
so much that i fainted at least 6 times already since being a mom you know not enough sleep sometimes no time to eat... and my husband never wants to help me cause it's a mother 's job to take care and raise the children his mom would have helped if she were still here (she went back to china when i was pregnant) and my family well i ain't got any only my sister and she doesn't wanna help me either she wants to enjoy life she says i don't ask her to take my place i just ask her to help me for ONE SINGLE DAY !
i really had to get this of my chest !

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why your son destroing your house?
    you gotta eat you know i got that too sometimes but we really gotta eat and stay healthy for our kids!
    krystina888

Answer by krystina888 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Been there. My leg was paralized when my 3rd son was born, the doctors told my husband I would never walk, and my husband filed for divorce the next day. I was a single disabled mother of 3 sons. The boys and I also had medical problems and I qualified for SSI. When the youngest was 2 we had to move from our home. The only thing I could think of to avoid homelessness was going back to grad school and living in family housing.

I raised my 3 sons alone, most of the time as a grad student. I did learn to walk but have several mobility issues and frequently have to use a wheelchair months at a time. Nursing and mothering in a wheelchair sucks. The first 2 years we lived in a trilevel home and I crawled a lot.   

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• thanks for your support  i wish you the best and good luck! :D

krystina888

Answer by krystina888 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I had no familly, no help. When I went to classes a repite care provider watched the boys. I was away from them 6 hours a week. My two oldest sons had visitation with their father but my youngest son was with me 24/7. Because of medical issues we homeschooled. I got 2 master's degrees and completed my courses for a doctorate. My sons are now 30, 27, and 22.

Now I'm helping raise my 20 mo grandbaby and am exhausted! I take care of him at least every other day. I live in Tucson and it's over 100 a lot and my car doesn't have AC. Yesterday it was 104 and I was in the car 4 hours getting everyone to appointments, class, work, ect. because one of my son's car was broken. I was also taking care of my grandson. I forgot to eat all day and was dehydrated. My grandson destroys the house. I've been doing the mom thing ove 30 years!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2010