Random Question. Unsure where to post!

I have a 3 year old and 9 month old who i adore. For some reason all i think about is being able to get pregnant again. I miss it and the tiny baby stage. I feel wierd that i feel like this. I don't want another baby now but i would in the future. Am i crazy to have babies on the brain like this?! Please no rude answers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think so! I have an 11 month old, and 3 other kiddos my husband has been throwing around the idea of us getting pregnant again soon at first I didn't even consider but now I see my LO is almost going to be 1 and he's so independent i miss him being a tiny baby, I know how you feel. I would enlighten the idea more if I knew I had stability with my job but then again with my 11 month old I found out I was pregnant about a month after hubby and I got laid off from our jobs and we made it work, I don't know how but we did!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My son is 11 months. And i want to be pregnant again..lol...I dont want another child as of now, but i want to be pregnant....
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010