vasectomies

is your husband willing to get a vasectomy when you guys are done having kids?

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 2:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm asking because i think my husband is the sweetest, most generous and caring husband for not wanting me to go through the pains of birth control pills and getting my tubes tied (because these birth control pills are really affecting me) so he said he'll get a vasectomy. i love him so much :-D
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 2:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Mine did in December.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 2:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• mine is in august
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• He did a few years ago.He volunteered. I think it was easier for him also because a lot of his friends had and were doing it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yes, he is. I think it is sweet, but also logical. My Dad was one of those "I'm not a man if I have one" and teases guys that have had it done.
    It makes sense for the man to have a vasectomy, unless the woman is already having a c-section and wants the tubal ligation at the same time.
    Anonymous

• we never talked about it, but since i am having surgery next month anyway i'm getting my tubes tied
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• mine did in '02

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Nope. He said no way, no how. Then he said NO NO NO NO NO. So, since I still wanted to have sex, but not babies, I got my tubes tied.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2010