How do you make a joint facebook acct

I have a facebook but it's mainly for my business. Hubby wanted to make a joint facebook accnt. I didn't know u could do that. How would you put the name (the name everyone will see)? Does anyone else have a joint facebook accnt w/ their dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• the ones I have seen were with both spouses names mashed toether into one name. Ex - BobLisa Smith
    Anonymous

• Ijust share mine with DH. It is my old one, so it is my name but everyone knows we both use it.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 4:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Just create one account and use both names as the display name. I have one for work, one for myself and one that we both check because we have a lot of mutual friends and they were complaining about posting stuff on one or the other and we don't always tell each other every detail of our posts (for example if my sister tells me a story about something she did or her husband on my page I don't usually think to tell my SO about it and if my sister starts talking about it with him he has no idea what she's talking about so she has to tell the whole story again). The one we both know the password for has both our names as the display name, we also have an e-mail account (the one we use for the "joint facebook account") that we use for e-mailing mutual friends and to keep in touch with each other's families - I'm friends with his sisters and he friends with my sisters and brothers.
    Anonymous