I am seriously considering breaking up with my SO. We have a 23 month old daughter together. I bought a house 2 years ago with my inheritance for us (he has 2 kids from his previous marriage). However, I stupidly put his name on the title too...
So, I am not sure if I should plan on getting an apartment with my sister before I talk to him or should I wait and see if he will leave the house? Do you think it would hurt me if it came to us going to court over the house if I left the house?
I am pretty sure I will be ending things with him...I just haven't fully finalized the decision with myself. Because of how I am I think it would be easier for me to leave the house...I hate confrontation, but I dont want to lose my financial investment either.
Answer by Blabbermouth at 2:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2010
Answer by aly38914290 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2010
Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2010