Do illegal citizens deserve better treatment in our detention facilities?

I found this interesting:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7043040.html

What say you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Please our deployed soldiers stay in worse conditions than some of these places. ^^^This!

I'll second that anon :47!

What &^*(&^&* !! idiot was allowed out unattended and came up with this? What other idiots decided it was a good idea?!?

My kids suffered poor public schools because of catering to illegals and their kids. Just about everyone in the US gets to sit and wait in line at the ER. Our citizens have taken pay cuts and lost jobs because of them, particularly in construction jobs. Car insurance is costing us all more because they don't carry it. They attend our schools, use our hospitals, drive on our roads, etc. ENOUGH already! What we should be doing is building jails that look just like the ones they have 'back home' ~ and training our guards to act just like theirs. At this point if we lobbed them back via a catapult I would stand there and cheer. What part of illegal is so hard for some to understand?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Anonymous

• I think its great! If there has to be detention facilities they should be as nice as possible. Remember this is for the low risk people.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• They are unauthorized immigrants (the preferred term) not citizens. If they were a citizen then they wouldn't be in a detention center.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Um, I dont think illegeals "deserve" to be in our detention facilities at all. This should be a stop off on their way back to the border. I'm not interested in seeing one more dime of my tax dollars spent on making criminal more comfortable. I dont care what their crime is. Please our deployed soldiers stay in worse conditions than some of these places.
    Anonymous

• This is crazy, imo. They want to make the detention centers more appealing to the detainees??? These detention centers will be like a high end resort, before long! Sad when the illegal immigrants can be housed in a nicer environment than a lot of our own citizens, with all the luxuries added in, too.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• No, they DESERVE a one-way ticket to their homeland. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, just head on home.
    Anonymous

• I live just outside of Houston and it's not bad enough that the government is "dumping" illegals here while they wait ti be kicked out but now we have to pay for them to take art classes and have snack bars etc while they wait. I can't begin to tell you how angry it al makes me. Absolutely disgusting.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I thought detention centers were supposed to be places you didn't want to go back to. Sort of like jail or prison. What next? Are we going to have a rating system online so that the illegals know which detention resort to get caught by so that they can enjoy their extended stay? Continental Breakfast? Are they friggen kidding? Next you know you will be able to book them a room through priceline.

Anonymous

• Please our deployed soldiers stay in worse conditions than some of these places.

^^^This!
    Anonymous