What kind of music do..

What kind of music do you listen to? Do you let your kids listen to the same or something else for their benefit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I listen to ALL kinds of music.

From Industrial to Bhangra.

My son has always listened to whatever I listen to... Or whatever he wants to listen to.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Hmm. I listen to anything with a really good beat. Hip Hop, Rock, Metal, Rap, Country, etc... whatever captures my interest and is catchy for me.
    My kids are too young, but.. I don't think I'd mind very much if they listened to what I listened to. Doesn't really matter unless it's seriously inappropriate for his age. Like, if he were 8, and listening to a lot of swearing/cussing songs.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I listen to anything pretty much. Except for Hip Hop and most rap. I just can't get into it.
    My kids listen to whatever my husband turns on in the car .. which is usually classic/modern rock. But at home it's their kind of music. Kiddie stuff.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My boys have always listened to whatever their father or I was listening to, from the time I was pregnant with them.
    In fact, my oldest first kicked me during a Metallica song LOL.

I listen to a variety...60's, 70's, and 80's mostly with some heavy metal/black metal and a little bit of country. I also get into moods for classical.

My 4 yr olds favorite song is Peacemaker by Fleetwood Mac. LOL
    Each of my kiddos has a genre they prefer but they also enjoy varieties just like their father and I do.

Kiddie music is heard on occasion but its not something we push or worry about finding just for them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Hee hee. I have a little bit of everything on my MP3. You name it, pretty much!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2010