How clean is your house really? What needs done right now?

I have spent the last 3 1/2 hours cleaning like a mad woman and there are still some things that could use cleaning, like the back porch needs scrubbed. It hasn't been really cleaned in months. And my walls need washing. Also there is a pile of laundry(I have to go to the laundry mat) that needs done. But I am sitting here on cafemom taking a break :) Tell me what could be done at your house? If you are embarrassed as I am go Anon. Maybe knowing what you are skipping today will make me feel better :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's honestly very clean. i just need the aprt manager to believe that we have bed bugs!!
    Anonymous

• i have never cleaned my walls or window seals and i don't think i ever will, with 3 kids who cares, lol. i need to sweep and mop, put away and do laundry. vacum my daughters room.
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Ahhhhh! Everything needs cleaning. We were out of town camping this past weekend, then when we came home our youngest got sick and has not let me put him down since Sunday. If I put him down he follows me crying until I pick him up. So all the camping stuff needs to be straightened up, all the clothes need washing, I need to go grocery shopping and do the dishes and generally clean the house. UGH!
    Thankfully he is starting to feel better, so I can at least put him down for a few minutes at a time, so I can get some work done.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Not clean... lol. I've been getting over some kind of weird flu bug and I'm still fuzzy. I need to do laundry, clean up the kitchen, straighten up the living room...
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• It's quite lived in right now. There's nothing "dirty", but there's a lot of clutter, and there's pen on the walls that needs scrubbed off. There's laundry needing done, a few dishes, general picking up, some vacuuming. It's USUALLY better than this, but my husband's day off was yesterday and I don't clean on his days off lol. And I"m having trouble finding the gumption to do it today. USUALLY it's still lived in, though lol. It's never spotless or totally clean, there's always something left undone. I like it that way lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I could scrub the window screens, but I figure to wait for a hotter day so the babies can play with the hose while I do it. Kill 2 birds with one stone. But I could mop the kitchen floor, but might as well wait until the end of the day to do that when they are in bed.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• The kitchen always seelms to need cleaning. Just walikng into my house. It looks good. But do not start really looking hard at things. Because I need to dust and vacum and clean the bathrooms and mop the floors. It is only me and my DH. We do not have a cluttered house.

Answer by louise2 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Seems I meant

• The kitchen floor needs to be mopped. There's a couple loads of laundry that needs to be done. The living room needs to be dusted, shelves and picture frames. The front porch probably needs to be hosed down, but we are supposed to get rain this evening so I won't worry about that. I don't wash walls every day. That lands in the every 1-3 months catagory, unless its a common area like near the front door, bathroom wall light switch, etc.
    Anonymous

• the whole house needs cleaning! lol............. but i think the house is never cleaned with kids and a doggy! :)
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010