Ughh im dieing of morning sickness! Help?

How did you help your morning sickness??

LisaIsExpecting

Asked by LisaIsExpecting at 3:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had horrible morning sickness and I couldn't find anything to help me beside taking 2-3 puffs of a marijuana joint. I know it sounds horrible but it helped me to eat. Before I started smoking it I lost 35 pounds and as soon as I started smoking it I gained and gained and ate like a horse. I know ppl will bash me for this, but I asked my doctored and she agreed it was ok in the first 7 months.
    Anonymous

• plenty of rest, eating small frequent snacks, and sprite.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I never had this problem. But some that did ate a few saltines before getting out of bed and moving around. With some fresh ginger ale, as in not flat and sitting from the night before. Good luck!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• nothing helped me at all...my doctor did give me some reglan but it didn't help much, it just eventually went away at around 4months....gl
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Chewing on spearmint gum. Preggo pops.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• For me I always kept some saltines and ginger ale, or sprite, on the night stand and would eat and drink before I even got out of bed or else the naseua would kick in within minutes once I was standing. Luckily my morning sickness didn't last long for either of my kids.
    Anonymous

• Yes Gaill, neve mind the fact that pot is a teratogen and has risk....oh and it's ILLEGAL!
    Anonymous