Sour stomach...is something going around?

I have had it since yesterday around lunch. I feel like if I would just throw up, belch, or have a bowel movement would make me feel better. I've done all but throw up and still feel the same. Is something going around?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Health

• I haven't the slightest, but I got over some funky bug, well, still getting over it.
    It started that way for me too, if I would just throw up or burp, I'd feel so much better. Instead, I spent the majority of the time gagging. It all escalated from there...
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I dont know BUT I know that a while ago there was something like that going around here(I live in Germnay) and it sucked. To me I could have swarn I was PG it was that bad. Luckly hubby had it first so I knew what was happening. We have had it a few times. Just eat bland foods till it passes. Goodluck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010