Pregnancy tests and evaporation lines???

I took a pregnancy test and I forgot about it for about 45 min. when I looked it had a very very faint line. Then after about 10 min. it disappeared. I have used this brand a lot and never gotton an evaporation line, but I have had positives disappear after a while. Are evaportaion lines colored? Do they disappear after a certain length of time? I plan on retesting tomorrow, but the suspense is killing me...ahhh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How late are you?? I think I would retest right now,, something tells me your PG<, but do know that there is no way to be sure,,because it was left for so long,, Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• you shouldn't read a pregnancy test after the minutes it says on the instruction sheet. chunk it. start over.
    Anonymous

• Go to www.peeonastick.com   it can tell you all about this.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Evaporation lines are not colored. I'm not sure if they disappear or not. If the line was colored then congrats! =)
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies and I will check out that site. I'm not sure about my cycles right now that's why I'm really confused. I had a D&C in March and my cycles have been really irregualr since so I don't know if I'm late or not. But I did have some spotting last Wed. and I was thinking that could be implantation bleeding. Thanks!
    Anonymous