Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the chance?

I know this question has been asked 100 times but does anyone know what the percent is of getting pregnant if you had unprotected sex while ovulating, i heard its only 25% is that true?

 
DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 4:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 13 (1,035 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • AVERAGE is 25%. It's higher for some women and lower for others. My personal chances seem to be about 75%. I've had unprotected sex at the time of ovulation 4 times and gotten pregnant three of them lol.
    Ati_13

    Answer by Ati_13 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN