How do I advertise job opportunities?

I am with a 125-year old company with over 5 million representatives worldwide. Mom's make perfect employees and it is a great way for them to make money; especially in this hard economy. I think this is a great site to advertise the job openings we have available. Can you tell me how to do this and the associated costs?

Thanks!
Rosalie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Maybe post your job opeings on here and you will get people willing to apply. Are these jobs they can do at home or online. Or where exactly are your openings at. What kind of a business? More details please.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Uh, I think you just did. Not so sure you can do this though. It might get deleted.

Anonymous

• Are they real jobs? or are they businesses? Are you looking for advertising on cafemom? And how did you get into a position where you dont know how to advertise for your company?

Anyway, advertising on cafemom starts at around $5000. Thats the actual site, not in the forums where the moms frolic in daydreams of work at home success :0)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• IraqiVetWife: I think she probably does know how to advertise for her company in general but not on this web site. I suggest she post the job oppty in as many forums as appropriate to get the most exposure.
    Anonymous