Do you have a Magic Bullet or a Ninja?

From what I can see they're the same thing. I've wanted a bullet for the longest time but I'm not sure what all I could make with it. Anyone have one?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Ninja and I love it!! It's much larger than the bullet and more versatile. You can use it to blend, but you also have a 3 cup food processor with it. It chops something like celery in about 2 seconds. It's awesome.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Is it easy to use? Like idiot proof? I suck in the kitchen.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I had the magic bullet and I absolutely loved it! It's very easy to use too!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We have the Magic Bullet. For some reason it always seems to kick my ass, so my husband uses it when it needs to be used. LOL. He made our daughter's baby food with it. He makes pesto and smoothies with it, too. That's really about it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• The Ninja is completely idiot proof. I really don't cook at all, but I chop stuff for my husband or make smoothies.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You can find the magic bullet in Dollar General in the Only On Tv shelves LOL. Sometimes they're on sale, but they're really cheap. I don't own one, but the only time I wish I had one is when I make guacamole. But then again I make so much that it wouldn't all fit in the little bowl thingy.
    Anonymous

• OMG! I thought you meant the sex toy! I was like,wow,you can use it to blend stuff too? lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• lol butterfly mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still laughing! :) i have the bullet its cool i like to use it to make cheesecakes!
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Do they come with cookbooks?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• We have a magic bullet ($10 off coupon at Costco). We use it daily, mostly for smoothies; so much easier than using the big blender. It grinds coffee beans much better than my coffee grinder.

It does come with a cookbook; we hated everything we tried with it.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010