Running

Is it better or worse to run a few hours one day or two days a week rather than doing a little everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would think it would be better to spread it out throughout the week...but I honestly don't know for sure
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• im just cerious because im trying to get into better shape.. but working 1st shift while my dh watching my dd then watching my dd when my dh works 2nd shift.. its hard to fit running in everyday.. suggestions?
    Anonymous

• There are a few running clubs here on CM....look them up and join..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You shouldn't run every single day back to back. Your legs need a break to prevent injury.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• If you've done the training to be able to run a few hours at one time, then doing a long run a few times a week would be fine. If you're not used to running that much, combine it with a run/ walk to avoid injury.
    Anonymous