It is NOT babysitting when it is your own kids !!!

I am divorced from my kids father, he has always been a very good father, until he started dating this new woman ( I have liked the other women he has dated, but I dont know what he was thinking when he found this one) ..... anyways they were suppose to pick up the kids up today & keep them all night, and 20 minutes before they were suppose to get them she called to let me know that they cannot BABYSIT tonight........GRRRR
Has anyone has to deal with a child's father like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Mine even asked me to pay him for babysitting and quoted me a price 3 times higher than he was SUPPOSED to pay in Child support (but he never paid it).

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• WOW admckenzie -- thats crazy !
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, this man is thinking with his little head, not his big one. He as forgotten that his children should always come first. This is so sad

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yup, my ex acts like I need to do something in return for him whenever I go out and he has to watch our daughter for a little while. What irritates me even more though is how I always have to explain things to him, like when she needs to eat and what time she takes a nap, like he IS a babysitter.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Wow, that is so not babysitting, FOR HIM, but for her it is. Hopefully, she won't last long.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Um no its not called babysitting.. Its called Parenting!!!!
    Anonymous