Please watch this video, I want to know your thoughts ASAP

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE* don't watch it w/ your kids, unless they're like 7 months or younger. If you kid is on your lap, across the room, or even in the OTHER room watch it later. Don't risk them accidentally walking in. ..... I am curious yours thoughts on what this represents, whether or not you'd allow your child to act in the video, your thoughts, impressions, etc. Feel free to fast forward to about the 99 second mark. There's a loooooong lame intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4EK4HSPkI

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• and have him traumatized for life.. no thats ok..
    btw what is the point in this video.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• um, no i dont think i would. that was wierd. was the kid even acting? he looked really scared.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• That was just not right but apparently the little boys aunt said he was fine....it was one of the comments on there.

"hi, im this kids aunt. i was on set while they were filming this video. just fyi he is not traumatized. he is perfectly fine and normal and he was actually friends with the monsters. he pretended to chase them around set and he had alot of fun. he cried because he was cold outside one day, and sometimes bc we gave him sugar and he didnt have a nap. he was not abused in any way, so we can all stop with the "child abuse" and "cruelty" comments. and his mother is not crazy for letting him do it n their:"

Anonymous

• Here's how I found it...... I check the website "celebrity baby blog" often. I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of Giada, the food network chef and her darling toddler Jade. There was a blurb on there saying that her daughter listens to whatever music Momma listens to and right now they really like that song in the video. Sooooo in order to hear the song, the video started playing. I was **HORRIFIED** and later on read that the crazy band has been on Yo Gabba Gabba!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• i very much hope his Momma made enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$ from that acting gig to pay for the therapy he'll need. He looked genuinely terrified in my opinion, a look of horror again and again. he was what, 18 months TOPS.... far too young to "act"
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Uh I am sorry but that IS abuse to me. That baby is too young to know the difference between real monsters and asshats in costumes. Did you see where one of them squirted something in the crib? Oh my gosh, there is NO amount of money worth seeing my child terrified like that. What a lousy excuse for a parent to put their baby through that.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I don't know about whether the baby is traumatized or not, but the song is great and the androgynous is singer is totally hot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2010