It is normal to feel like you getting "RAPE" while having sex with your husband?

I am 2o yrs old and my sex life with my husband is ruining my relationship this is something he dosen't know but every time we have sex I feel like am getting rape I feel disgusted like screaming to stop like smacking him and running away i dont know why I feel that way is really making me so angry because is something I feel so bad about ... What can I DO?? Did someone had this same feelings? Some advice please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• That's not normal at all. You obviously need to tell your husband you're having issues about sex right now and go get yourself some counseling IMMEDIATELY.
    Anonymous

• Have you been raped in the past?

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Louise2.....Never been rape before.... I would understand my case a little bit if that was the story but never been rape don't know why I feel that way.

Anonymous

• So he is being really rough with you in bed/sexualy?

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I have felt like that a couple times and I mean only a couple of times because DH and I weren't really communicating in our relationship and I felt empty and sad inside and every time we had sex I wasn't into it because I didn't have that spark like I used to. I just wanted him to hurry up and get it over with and I did feel disgusting but I realized the problem lied with me, I needed to feel better and now that my life isn't so stressful and I feel better about myself, my sex life is so much better and I have my spark back. Do I think it's normal, I'm not sure.....

Anonymous

• You need to stop concenting to sex you don't want, first and foremost. Right after that, you need to talk to your husband about this and tell him how you're feeling. Then, you need to see a councilor or therapist and work through these issues.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• oh and let me add that I have never been raped before either
    Anonymous

• Have a talk with him some guys know how to "F" and some know how to make love so if you sit him down and explain to him what you are feeling maybe sex will be a lot pleasurable GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• No, that's not normal. I felt that way too when my SO/s would push sex on me even after I had said over and over I wasn't in the mood. However, if you don't want sex with him then you need to tell him "No". You need to let him know how you're feeling, even though it might hurt his feelings. The reason you're feeling that way could be the way he has sex with you, or it could be that you have unresolved sexual issues from your past. You should see a therapist about this to help work through your issues. First and foremost though, stop consenting to something you do not want!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Is this happening often? I mean it's perfectly normal to not be in the mood and give in and just feel like you want it to be done and over with but if this is happening more times then not than you really need to talk to him about whats going on and go talk to a therapist. It could be you or your relationship... it needs to be evaluated because nobody can really give you a right answer till that it is done.. good luck
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 7:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2010