Have you ever...

seen your OB Dr. at a store or something, made small talk then after you leave you realize you just made small talk to someone who's seen your crotch and then some? Happened to me today, kind of funny talking about weather to a guy who's seen EVERYTHING and isn't married to me! lol

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but it would seem weird to me if he was a man doctor. But I know what you mean....lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ha ha! Yeah, she came into the store that I worked at once. It was kind of weird.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 6:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Haha I haven't that I remember. I can imagine that being a little bit awkward though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I work at a bank and my dr's daughter and her boyfriend came in to open an account and when I realized she was his daughter I told her her dad was my dr and I really liked him. I immediately felt stupid realizing she knew he'd seen it all. The next 30 minutes was hell for me!
    Anonymous

• My old one who delivered my kids is my friend on Facebook. He's retired though and doesn't see my crotch anymore. Nice man.
    Anonymous

• It's funny you should ask this. I saw my OB about a month ago at the store. He is a wonderful doctor, and a great person. It didn't occur to me until after the fact that I just made small talk with the only man that's seen everything I own except my DH! I'm feeling a little embarrassed thinking about it now!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2010