Have you seen "SHUTTER ISLAND"?

This is a good movie the part I didn't understand was where he is interrogating this crazy guy and he freaks out blah blah blah he yells out the word "N" I did not expect that one and didn't understand why he said that (I didn't like that part)
And then he talks to a lady and asks her questions what I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but when she asks for a glass of water she grabs the glass with her right hand but when the camera shows her taking a drink I did not see a glass in her hand (maybe it's just me) then when she puts the glass down it with her left hand...lol please tell me I am not the only one who notices stupid stuff like this...lol or maybe I am....lol other than that the movie was very good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I didn't really notice those things but I loved the movie. It had such a great twist that I didn't even come close to guessing!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• i don't remember the first part you talking about but i do remember the lady and the glass part. when i saw that part i even pointed it out to my hubby. very strange movie, but very good. plus i love leo, loved him since titanic, lol
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 12:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2010