How to tell the world ...

DH and I just found out we are expecting kiddo number three. We are wanting to tell everyone in a cute way. I thought that it would be cute to change my six month old while we were there into a diaper that said "Big Sister" on the back of it. Then ask my mom (Or dad) to hold her and hand her to them rear end first.

The other idea is to write "Big Sister" and "Big Big Brother" on my kid's shirts and let them see them that way. You know without pointing it out, just letting them figure it out themselves...

What do you think are some cute ways to tell the family?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 7:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i like the t-shirt idea.
    i found out i was pregnant right before halloween, my mom had a little halloween party for our family .. the kids play games, we eat, go trick or treating, etc. so when all of the kids went trick or treating with my aunts & uncles, my mom dressed up in a wig and glasses as an old lady or "grandma" and i put a pillow under my shirt, like i was pregnant. when everybody came back we just walked around like that lol one of my aunts bumped into the pillow, and we were all like HEY watch out! and then everyone started to notice... and finally theyre like hey whats going on hereee.. and we told them. lol it was funny
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Get 3 plain shirts to write on, one for you and one for each child. On all the shirts write "3rd Times A Charm!' On the oldest child write #1, the second child#2 and on the belly of your shirt #3.

I like the diaper cover idea you had!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 7:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Oh and we are ttc #3 and I googled "how to tell family and friend we are pregnant"
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 7:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2010