What is your go to dinner?? What region are you in?

Mine is baked chicken, green beans and baked potatoes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my fave is always shake and baked fish, either rice or mashed potatoes, and corn.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Usually spaghetti or ziti because I am a carbohaulic lol I live in Florida..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I always keep frozen Parmesan Crusted Tilapia or frozen Tortilla Crusted Tilapia in the freezer.Make a bit of guacamole w/out mayo  ,broccoli ,maybe some rice and Caesar Salad. Family loves this and it is easy. Texas south east

drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• stir fry chicken/mushrooms/ wine with rice (or rice-a-roni) and brocolli or other green veggie in CT.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Ours is burritos. We can make them no matter what we have as long as there are basic ingredients:

black beans, refried beans, ground turkey or bison, or even chicken breast as the protein

cheese of some sort (shredded cheddar normally)

tortillas (we always have at least corn tortillas on hand because I buy the huge pack of them)

Extras I like to add are: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, chopped onion, fresh cilantro, diced jalapeno peppers, diced avocado, fresh squeeze of lime juice, light sour cream

Its our go-to because we usually have the ingredients, it's quick and easy (brown the meat, add the beans, season with Mrs Dash southwestern chipotle and a little Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime, heat the tortillas, and top with the fillings). So yummy too!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Minnesota.......... goto dinner is anything on the grill. Usually baked potatoes and chicken or steak. We eat a lot of crock pot stuff too... and a lot of breakfasts for dinner
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• For quick just getting supper on the table - breakfast (grits, eggs, and biscuits). For company - roast with veggies. I live in NC.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Mine is spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. We live in Texas.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Ours is grilled chicken breasts and a salad. It doesn't take long to thaw the chicken in a bowl of cold water and we always have salad fixings on hand. We live in Ohio.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Chicago. I usually have sweet potato and black bean burritos in the freezer, along with a couple of homemade pizzas, slices of lasagna, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010