virus?

so, i noticed this morning when i woke up that my dd felt a little warm..around 10 she went down for a nap and when she woke up she felt really hot..i took her temp and she was running a 100.2 fever..ok, give her some tylenol, and she's feeling better a little while later. well she throws up her lunch, and any liquid she's had all day...not a big deal, i know how to handle a virus..what i'm concerned about is that she's been saying "burp" all day, and wanting me to pat her back..it gives her some sort of relief i think...is this something's that serious? she's never done this before..she's acting fine now, but i'm still a little concerned..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She probably just has a sick feeling stomach.

Answer by louise2 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• could just be that she feels a build up of gas, which can happen when your vomitting, or sick to your stomach. She may also just be feeling pressure, like it feels like she needs to burp because of the vomitting.

It is pretty common. I sometimes get that feeling when dealing with morning sickness. I do hope she feels better though, being sick is never fun.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010