whats the best way to find out if this guy is for real or not?

a friend of mine added this guy on facebook who says he is a doctor, i did a yellow page search on his name and it did in fact show a doctor of his said profession in the town given, but just gave name number and address if the clinic. i ended up addin this guy also cause she wanted me to. he seems rather dulsional with his thinking, for example he claims he can shape shift into a dragon. and he recently bought a different car being his old ones muffler fell off and his newer car is a 91. i would guess with being a dr he could afford something newer, i just bought a 99 olds fully loaded for only 3k and im just a cna and college student...far from havin money. and he is always online from morning to night, i would think being a dr he wouldnt have much time during the day to be online.
maybe im being paranoid but something about this guy doesnt seem right, so how do i find out if he is really a doctor at this clinic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I am a firm believer in gut instinct. This doesn't add up ( although I'm impressed if he can become a dragon ) the Dr's I know are crazy busy and don't have time to scratch their butts, let alone sit on line, Tell her to wait til someone normal comes along -this guy is not a good choice....unless she can shapeshift into a unicorn
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• are you saying your trying to be in a relationship with this guy? would it matter if he were a doctor or not? he seems kinda homely!!! lol
    Anonymous

• op here

umm no i dont want a realtionship with this guy my friend does. im very happily married and besides this guy isnt my type....i just want to figure out to check this guy out just to make sure he is really who says he is.
    Anonymous

• i'd go to the address in the yellow pages. bring a friend though. if it's a doctor's office ask for him.
    Anonymous

• You can't be believing this guys BS! Transforming into a dragon! Girl,you really made my day,thats hilarious! Make an appointment with him,see if its another guy's name he's using lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Try Angie's List or Doctorfinder (american medical association's site)

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Sounds to me like the Queen of Diamonds is looking for her sugar daddy on FB. It's a fools errand for sure. There are much better ways to meet a mate. The fact that he can shape shift and it doesn't bother her is curious to me. She really doesn't have very good judgement. Good thing she has a level headed friend like you to help her out, she'll be dating some felon in prison next. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010