What kind of skin products do you use on your baby for bath and lotion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• johnson and johnson just because my MIL stocks us up everytime we have a baby
    Anonymous

• California Baby Super Sensitive Baby Wash and California Baby Calendula Cream. My 3 yr old has eczema and the Calendula cream is the only thing that heals it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My two girls are 4 and 6 years old now, and we still use Johnson & Johnson baby lotion and bath. I love it, and it make their skin soft and healthy. I even use it myself, and I love it too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Method.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Johnson's. I like the bubble bath, shea butter, and the No More Tangles shampoo.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Johnson's original, bedtime, and bubble bath. I was stocked up when my son was born. He is almost two and I'm on my last bottle of bath and lotion finally. I loved the smell of the johnson's bedtime when he was a baby!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• johnsons and johnsons. my favorite is the help baby sleep better soap and lotion. i love the way it smells, and it really works.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Ditto : Johnson & Johnson.....when mine were little, that is....now (6&9) they use the same as my DH.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Aveeno. It's the only thing that works with his sensitive skin. OK, he's 5 and not a baby anymore, but we've been using it since he was a baby.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Dove....no lotion.

When she was a newborn and broke out into a terrible rash all over her face and head the pediatrician told us to clean her with Dove. It cleared up quickly.
    We have tried other baby products as she got older, but she would get red blotches on her face and torso, so we just stick with Dove.
    She's 16 months old and has the softest and best smelling skin I have ever felt on a toddler!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010