Has this happened to you??

Have you ever took a pregnance test and came out neg., but eventually had a positive?? If so when??

Petrick

Asked by Petrick at 8:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I took one at 4 weeks was neg and then again at 6 and it was positive...
    Anonymous

• yes took a test 5 days before my period came out negative then another one the day I was suppose to get my period and it was positive
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 8:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• yeah with my current pregnancy...I usually take a pregnancy test when i'm due to have my period and they usually come out positive. This one didn't so I waited a week and it came out positive.
    Anonymous

• my last one i was 3 weeks and 3 days and i got the bfp this preg the day i was late i took a test to prove i wasnt preg and i got bfn and then i still didnt get my time of the month and was at the dollar store with a friend and i got a test and took it when i got home and it was bfp i didnt even have time to put it down before it show bfp
    Anonymous

• yep with this preganancy. I have to guess when I get pregnant because i never have a period ,so i was going off symptoms. I took one test when I started feeling sick but it was negative so I took it two weeks later and it was postive.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010