5 months pregnant and working 40 hours a week...

ive started to slow down at work and its effecting my work. is this normal at 5 months? i dont have much of a belly either so its not from having a big belly.

MamaMoo23

Asked by MamaMoo23 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes, your baby is using your energy. Its perfectly normal.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Internally your going through a lot of changes, not to mention your hormones! I would say yes...it's normal. This is my 3rd pregnancy and it's kicked my butt from the START! Every pregnancy is different.....your next might be easier, or your previous one could have been easier.
    Anonymous

• It's normal. I'm right here with you. I'm having "prenancy brain" where you it feels like I'm running on 2 braincells. I keep trying to hide it at work and pretend I'm up to par, but it's hard!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Oh yes, I remember those days, I used to joke that my brain and body aren't cooperating because they are too busy creating life.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yes, pregnancy can do that sometimes. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I only worked part time and I would be out of breath just sitting at my desk. LOL! Glad I work from home now. :-) Congrats on your pregnancy! Hang in there, enjoy the pampering time.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Nutrition is going to be a huge factor for you with energy and sleep! Be sure you're getting plenty of protein and electrolytes
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2010