how many packs of those corn on the cob holders have you bought in the last 5 years?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Maybe 4. Most are all breaking or broke. We Love COTC!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• None
    Anonymous

• None. Do you lose them alot or something lol?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Just went to a pampered chef party and they have some really cool spiral ones that you put on the cobb before you boil them, and they instantly cool when you pull the cobbs out of the hot water!!!! NICE!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ZERO

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• seriously? all those "ZEROs" .... I must buy 2 sets a year. One nicer set from Target and then a dollar store one when I lose those. I let my kids eat outside in the summer, plus i have a garbage disposal.... so lots of strikes against me. I wont ever buy another. I have a set for our 4th of July BBQ and if they're gone after that, people can stick forks in 'em. I give up
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• None. I refuse to cook corn in any form, but if I had to pick one form I hate the most it would be on the cob...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• None. We don't eat corn on the cob very often. It's probably been 10 yrs since I bought any holders.
    Anonymous

• 0..i don't eat it and my husbands family cuts their corn off the cob..i guess its a northern thing? My family has always buttered it up and picked it up with their hands and ate it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• None. I girill them in the husk (or even bake them in the oven if we aren't grilling) then pull back the hucks to create the "handle" :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010